The world is at a major turning point: technology is enabling entirely new forms of business operations, business models, industries and outcomes. We have exponentially more power to reach the full potential of our life’s work than any humans before us.
This is our vision for the future. This is where you can do your best work.
- Full Stack Developers
JOIN A NETWORK OF
Make a difference to the future of networks
Technology impacts our lives like never before. Trillions of network transactions made every day represent real people doing important things in their lives. The future is filled with a demand for more. Make a difference with us.
Be part of an open and collaborative culture
Innovating, collaborating, thinking ahead, engaging in a smarter way with technology… that’s how we do things here. It’s part of our culture.
Innovate with the best
We think we have some of the industry’s best people working with us already, but we never stop looking for talent. Join the team and innovate with us.
Full Stack Developers
Looking for a new challenge? We’re looking for Full Stack Developers to join our dynamic, energetic team.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, but working closely with the CTO, the ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience of modern software frameworks and technologies.
They should also have a knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Strong Java background (more than 5 years), especially in areas of asynchronous processing and multithreading
- Good working knowledge of Spring, ES2015 and React (+Redux) frameworks
- Knowledge of cloud frameworks like Netflix OSS projects, Spring Cloud, etc.
- Knowledge of Apache projects such as Kafka, Zookeeper
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores is useful (like Cassandra, Titan, MongoDB, Neo4J)
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Participate in release and sprint planning sessions
- Design, develop and re-factor the product to create new features and resolve customer issues
- Have a passion for software development and experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Have knowledge of modern CI/CD tools and test automation frameworks
- Be an excellent communicator
The roles will be based in Reading, UK.